- Win A Cruise For 2 With Norwegian Cruise Line
Here's your chance to explore like never before! Between now and June 30, 2018, sign up to receive emails through Priceline Cruises and you'll automatically be entered to win one of the following prizes below:
- One Grand Prize Winner: a free cruise for 2 with Norwegian Cruise Line to the destination of your choice, along with $500 cash and a $500 Express Deals hotel coupon
- Two First Prize Winners: a $500 Express Deal hotel coupon
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE
YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
- The "Sweepstakes Period" is from 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET) June 1, 2018 ("Sweepstakes-Start") to 11:59:59 pm ET June 31, 2018 ("Sweepstakes-End"). Sponsor's clock governs time.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and D.C. only (excluding, without limitation, all USA territories, possessions and external commonwealths), 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, who have Internet access and are the authorized user of a valid, working USA email address. Void where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. For Canadian Residents: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the United States and D.C. If you are a resident of Canada and enter the Sweepstakes you will not be eligible to be awarded a prize, however your entry information may be collected. By entering, you agree to receive Sponsor's emailed newsletters and promotions from which you may unsubscribe at any time. Do not enter if you don't want to receive emails from Sponsor. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of households of World Travel Holdings, Inc. d/b/a cruises.priceline.com ("Sponsor"), priceline.com, LLC, NCL Corporation d/b/a as Norwegian Cruise Line and TMACO, LLC d/b/a THE MARKETING AGENCY ("Administrator"), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, design, web design, web hosting and publicity agencies (the "Sweepstakes Entities") and anyone connected with the production or distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
- How to Enter: This Sweepstakes is entered only on the Internet. Go to https://cruises.priceline.com/promotion/sweepstakes.do and sign up for Cruise Deals by entering your first and last name, a valid, working USA based email address for which you are the authorized user and zip code in the sweepstakes entry section. You will receive one (1) entry. Maximum one (1) entry per person or email address during the Sweepstakes Period. You must supply an accurate, functioning email address, for which you are the authorized user, for your entry to be eligible and to be notified if you are a winner. It is entrant's responsibility to keep his/her email addresses current. "Authorized user" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet email service, Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. In the case of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account. Entries must be made by an individual from a stand-alone computer device and may not be made by proxy or any electronic/automated means such as script, bot, macro or any other similar software or program. You may not enter with multiple email and/or multiple identities nor may you use any other device or artifice to obtain more than the maximum number of entries. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. All discovered entries made in violation of these rules will be deleted. All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged.
- Winner Selection: One (1) Grand and two (2) First Prize potential winners will be chosen in random drawings approximately 45 days after Sweepstakes-End from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winners will be notified within five (5) days after the selection is made by email. It is a potential winner's responsibility to respond to an email message notification, supplying full contact information requested, within three (3) business days of email send-time. Failure to do so will indicate definitively that the prize has been declined for all time and another potential winner will be chosen in random drawings. Potential Grand Prize winner that responds to the email notification in the time allotted will be sent via email, and be required to execute and return via fax or scan, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within three (3) business days of date on notification or it will be concluded definitively that the prize has been declined for all time and, without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in random drawings in Administrator's sole discretion. First Prize winners will be sent their prizes within four (4) to six (6) weeks of receipt of all information requested based on the information they supplied. Sponsor and Administrator not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email messages
- Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds: (1) Grand Prize: A $2,500 cruise voucher for redemption for a cruise for two (2), up to seven (7) nights, on Norwegian Cruise Lines at cruises.priceline.com and valid for travel until December 31, 2019. The cruise voucher prize is subject to cabin availability, blackout dates and the Terms and Conditions of the cruise line and includes ship accommodations, ocean transportation, onboard meals, some beverages and most entertainment aboard the ship. Winner will be responsible for all other expenditures over the $2,500 limit including, without limitation, transportation to/from departure port, all transfers, non-standard meals, alcoholic and some other beverages, gratuities, shore excursions, telephone, incidentals, personal expenses and travel/medical/baggage insurance. Winner must book travel through cruises.priceline.com, who will contact winner. Grand Prize cruise travel must be completed by December 31, 2019 or it will be forfeited in its entirety. The Grand Prize will also include a check for $500 and a $500 Express Deal™ Hotel coupon. An Express Deal Hotel Coupon can be used to purchase an Express Deal on Priceline.com and does not have to be used in conjunction with the Cruise Prize. All travel must be completed by December 31, 2019 and is subject to Priceline.com's Terms & conditions. ARV: $3,500. (2) First Prize: A $500 Express Deal Hotel coupon. An Express Deal Hotel Coupon can be used to purchase an Express Deal on Priceline.com. ARV: $500. Should the actual value of the prize be less than the ARV stated in these Official Rules, the difference will not be awarded in cash or kind. Only the number of prizes and their values listed in the Official Rules shall be awarded if claimed properly. All prizes are awarded "as is." Odds of winning: Dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes-Period. Winner acknowledges that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize. The prizes will be awarded provided it is claimed properly. Should a greater number of prize claims be received because of printing, emailing, phoning, messaging, programming errors or for any reason whatsoever, only the prizes and the values stated in these Official Rules will be awarded in the sole discretion of the Administrator according to these Official Rules.
- General: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes administration and winner selection and verification will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by Sponsor or the independent judging organization concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination or network problems, or for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason including, but not limited to, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors, human errors including, but not limited to, errors by Sponsor who enters incorrect information into any of Sponsor's computer systems, or by force majeure. Proof of entry is not proof of entry receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor's sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, human error or any other causes beyond Sponsor's control. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated/cancelled, winners will be chosen from non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation/termination using the winner determination process set forth above. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entry from the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor's sole judgment entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, all of an entrant's entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if entrant attempts (i) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability for damage caused to entrant's or any other person's/entity's computer hardware or device, software or communications network, regardless of cause. Only the prizes and the values listed in the Official Rules shall be awarded. Winner and travel companion (if one is chosen, and who must be 21 years of age or older unless Winner is the parent or guardian of the companion who must be a legal resident of the USA) are responsible for: (i) all travel documents including, without limitation, a current, valid US Passport, Visas if necessary or other identification documents acceptable to the cruise line, foreign governments, U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the U.S. Government as they may apply; (ii) all medical requirements; (iii) respecting all local regulations and (iv) for full compliance with the regulations of all venues. The Sweepstakes-Entities and cruise line, as they may apply, have the right to refuse travel to anyone who does not have proper travel documents or who does not comply with all regulations or comport him/herself properly. There will be no substitution or compensation for a prize or part of a prize forfeited due to winner's or winner's companion's non-compliance with travel and venues' regulations or any other reason. Travel companion of Grand Prize winner must travel all legs of the trip with winner. A minor must have his/her Certificates signed by a parent or guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all. Should winner not travel with a travel companion, the companion portion of the cruise will be forfeited for all time without any compensation.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, an entrant, to the maximum extent permitted by law, explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and all their respective shareholders, estates and assigns, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all "costs", which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, winner waives the right to (1) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and (ii) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). The right to receive the prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of comparable or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. Prize or prize notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the winner and an alternative winner shall be selected in random drawings.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes entrants. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All taxes are winner's responsibility and a 2018 form #1099 will be issued to the Grand Prize winner for $3,500.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winner's name, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics (excluding home address, phone number and email address) for promotional, advertising and publicity purposes by Sponsor and priceline.com (including posting to the priceline.com website or the Sweepstakes' winners list); this permission includes, but is not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by Sponsor's or Priceline's photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law and winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
- The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
- Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Middlesex County, Massachusetts and all entrants agree to Middlesex County as the venue for any legal action without regard to conflict of laws doctrine. Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Massachusetts, in which case the above clause on jurisdiction may not apply to you. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' or experts' fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- For a Winners List - available on or about September, 30, 2018, send a self addressed, stamped, #10, business envelope to Priceline Cruises Giveaway Sweepstakes c/o The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306. Requests must be received by September 30, 2018. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests allowed; only one (1) request per outer mailing envelope. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address. Entries mailed to this address will be discarded.
- Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by World Travel Holdings, Inc., 100 Fordham Road, Building C, Floor 2, Wilmington, MA 01887 and is administered by The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306.
Terms & Conditions
Price is in U.S. dollars per person based on two people staying in the same stateroom. Price does not include airport and/or government taxes and fees, nor does pricing include fuel supplements. Prices do not include government taxes and fees, airfare, or a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee per booking. All offers are for selected dates only, are subject to availability, are limited and apply to new bookings only. Your exact price depends on the time of the actual booking. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at the time of booking. Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
If you or a guest is pregnant or traveling with an infant child, or if there is a need to communicate a request for special meals, medical conditions or physical challenges, we ask that you please call 800-735-8000. Cruise Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will do everything we can to meet your needs and answer all of your questions.
Minimum age requirements may apply.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.