There are no cruises available for the requested dates.
Departing from: Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Ports of Call:
- Savona (Genoa), Italy
- Barcelona, Spain
- Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
- Valletta, Malta
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy
- New ship to set sail in Summer 2011!!
- There are many dining options including main dining room, a casual buffet, a wellness caf�� and specialty restaurant.
- Relax poolside, paper oneself at the Samsara spa or take an exciting ride on a Formula One simulator.
- Past guests of Costa Cruises loved the friendly staff, lively disco and classic Italian cuisine.
Your package includes shipboard accommodations, ocean transportation, fabulous entertainment and daily activities, on-board meals and some beverages, port charges and more. It does not include shore excursions, personal expenses, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages. Government fees and taxes are not included and can be as much as $300 per person, depending on the length of your cruise.